TWOEIGHT Inc. manages promotional business, narration (voiceover) business and audio guide business.
For all but any protection of personal information we handle, we fully aware of social responsibility, protect one's rights and interests, and promise to comply with laws and regulations related to personal information.
In addition, implement the policy written in below, we construct Personal Information Protection Management Systems, watch and care of the latest IT technology trends, social demand changes, always recognizing changes in the business environment, we declare a company-wide efforts to improve continuously.
- Within the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance for personal information handled in the TWOEIGHT business, as well as employment and personnel management, etc. We do not handle personal information that exceeds the limit including use outside the intended purpose. We also take appropriate measures to do so.
- We comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, national guidelines and other standards.
- We take reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and inject management resources that match the actual circumstances of the business. Will continue to improve. In addition, internal rules such as corrective measures for inappropriate matters will be established to protect personal information in the best possible condition.
- We have established internal rules for handling complaints and consultation regarding the handling of personal information, and we will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations.
- The personal information protection management system will be reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner based on changes in the environment surrounding the Company, and improvements will continuously promoted.
This policy shall be distributed to all officers and employees to ensure thorough awareness, and measures available to anyone at any time shall be taken.
■Purpose of use of personal information obtained by methods other than direct writing
We may take personal information from customers and cooperating companies while carrying out the promotion planning proposal, narration recording, and audio guide production. The purpose of use is as follows:
(Ⅰ) Staff information for street sampling
- To perform necessary staff management in performing the commissioned sampling work.
(Ⅱ) Personal information handled in the campaign office
- To carry out the commissioned secretariat duties (inquiries, administrative contact, sample shipping, etc.)
(Ⅲ) Narration script information received from clients
- For narration recording
(Ⅳ) Audio guide manuscript information requested from external cooperation writers, partner companies, tourism associations, etc. and audio guide manuscript information received from clients
- For production of audio guide services
■Well-known matters regarding personal information
1. Name of main business person or Company
2. Name or job title, affiliate or contact information of personal information protection administrator
Personal Information Protection Administrator / Managing Department, Responsible Person
Dial In: +81 (0)3 5725 0228 (Japanese Only)
3. All purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
(Ⅰ) Narrator and/or writer personal information
- For registration, management and fee payment to narrator and/or writer
- To be used for Company sales and posted to introduce on website
(Ⅱ) Personal information about business partners
- For communication, cooperation, negotiations, contract fulfillment, etc. related to each Company business
(Ⅲ) Personal information of individual inquirer
- To respond to inquiries regarding our businesses
(Ⅳ) Purpose of using personal information about employees
- For personnel management, etc.
(Ⅴ) Purpose of use of personal information related to recruiters
- For recruitment selection
- For communication regarding recruitment selection procedures and results
- For communication regarding pre-entry procedures and other procedures
4. Where to file a complaint regarding the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
For inquiries, complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, please contact
Personal Information Inquiry Help Line in Section 6 below.
5. Procedures to meet requests for disclosure, etc.
(Ⅰ) Personal information subject to disclosure
- “Personal information subject to disclosure” is defined as follows in JIS Q15001: 2006 - 18.104.22.168.
- Operators can easily identify specific personal information by organizing and classifying information according to a collection of information systematically organized so that it can be searched using an electronic computer or certain rules, and adding a table of contents, codes, etc. Personal information that constitutes a collection of information systematically structured so that it can be searched for, and notification of the purpose of use requested by the operator, disclosure, correction of contents, addition or deletion, suspension of use, deletion And the authority to respond to all requests for suspension of provision to third parties.
- *The personal information specified in “Purpose of using personal information obtained by methods other than direct writing” is not personal information subject to disclosure, so we cannot respond to requests for disclosure.
(Ⅱ) Any "personal information subject to disclosure" we have;
- Personal information of customers acquired in each business of the Company (excluding personal information entrusted by the Company and received from the provider / consigner)
- Personal information about suppliers
- Personal information on employment management of all employees of our Company
- Personal information about everyone who wants to join our Company
- Personal information about each inquired person
- Personal information about narrators and writers
(Ⅲ) Request for disclosure
- For requests for disclosure, please contact the above-mentioned Personal Information Inquiry Help Line and notify the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information held by the Company, suspension of use, deletion, and third parties. If the client request the suspension of the provision of, please fill in the necessary information in the prescribed document of the Company and submit it.
(Ⅳ) Any request of disclosure of personal information, necessary to verify the client identity. In some cases, a copy of the official certificate may be sent by mail.
- *An agent will need to submit a power of attorney for confirmation. If wishing to have an agent, necessary to submit a copy of the official certificate of both the client and the agent. In addition, if there is a request for disclosure, etc. by telephone, e-mail, fax, etc., the Company will not accept it at all, so please submit it in a way that can record shipping records such as simple registered mail.
(Ⅴ) For requests for disclosure (requests for “notification of purpose of use” and “disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure”), the fee will be charged up to JP\ 1,000. If it is clear that this will be exceeded, the Company will contact the client separately. The commission will be issued an invoice with the Company bank account for transfer, so please transfer it.
6. Inquiries, complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information
For inquiries, complaints, and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the Company Personal Information Inquiry Help Line below.
7. The name of the authorized personal information protection organization and the address for filing complaints
JIPDEC (Japan Information Processing and Development Center)
Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization Administrative Office
[Address] Roppongi First Bldg., 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 1060032
[Dial-In] +81 (0)3 5860 7565
[Toll-Free] 0120 700 779 (Japan Domestic-call Only)
Weekday 9:30am-12:00pm / 13:00pm-16:30pm
*Written contact information is not corporate inquiry line.
We may revise the “Handling of Personal Information” to better protect all personal information and respond to changes in laws and regulations.